We really hope you enjoy listening to the career story of Tracey Haszard.
Tracey is a Civil Engineer by background and a Senior Principal and Market Lead for Land Development with Infrastructure Consultancy Beca. Over her 25 year career she has led many multi-disciplinary transport, urban development and climate resilience projects in Aotearoa New Zealand and the South Pacific. A few highlights include:
- 2 years living and working in Samoa leading a World Bank funded infrastructure strategy and management planning programme
- 4 years as Manager of Beca’s Civil Structures team, leading 34 engineers and design professionals charged with delivering large, high profile and complex infrastructure projects through collaborative contracting
- establishing and then 5 years leading Beca’s Group-wide commercial practice and delivery improvement business. She has successfully led strategic change programmes and initiatives, across 7 countries and 3000+ people
- Since 2018 she’s been involved in Auckland’s Housing Programme as the Beca Project Director for 5 neighbourhoods
- Tracey is also a champion for Women in STEM, and is on the Advisory Board for the Women’s Infrastructure Network