We really hope you enjoy listening to the career story of Tracey Haszard.
Tracey is a Civil Engineer by background and a Senior Principal and Market Lead for Land Development with Infrastructure Consultancy Beca. Over her 25 year career she has led many multi-disciplinary transport, urban development and climate resilience projects in Aotearoa New Zealand and the South Pacific. A few highlights include:
- 2 years living and working in Samoa leading a World Bank funded infrastructure strategy and management planning programme
- 4 years as Manager of Beca’s Civil Structures team, leading 34 engineers and design professionals charged with delivering large, high profile and complex infrastructure projects through collaborative contracting
- establishing and then 5 years leading Beca’s Group-wide commercial practice and delivery improvement business. She has successfully led strategic change programmes and initiatives, across 7 countries and 3000+ people
- Since 2018 she’s been involved in Auckland’s Housing Programme as the Beca Project Director for 5 neighbourhoods
- Tracey is also a champion for Women in STEM, and is on the Advisory Board for the Women’s Infrastructure Network
You can listen for free to Tracey sharing her career journey on The Female Career podcasts her on the website, or on Apple Podcasts or Spotify or wherever you like to listen