Jo Fair is the former Global Head of Human Resources for Fonterra, a company of 22,000+ employees. Her career journey has taken her around the globe to Europe, the Americas and Asia. In 2019, Jo left the corporate world to found FutureWork Studio, supporting organisations to re-imagine the world of work. We hope you enjoy listening to her inspiring career story, which includes:
- The huge cloud of self-doubt she felt when she first made the shift from HR to a line role
- Why she believes women should know there's no magic rule book for leadership and business
- How she's handled stepping into the entrepreneurial world, after many years in a global corporate
- Why her proudest career moment involves her daughter figuring out what her Mum actually did for a job
- And that it's ok not to be superwoman!
You can listen here on the website to Jo sharing the story of her career journey, or you can listen and subscribe on Spotify or Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio or Google Podcasts. Please do leave us a rating and a review if you enjoy listening! If you prefer to read than listen then the full transcript of Jo sharing her career story is here
If you would like to be one of the first to hear more inspiring career journeys of a diverse range of women of Aotearoa then please do sign up to The Female Career mailing list - the link is at the bottom of our website.