We look forward to soon bringing you the career story of Leonie Freeman. Leonie is the Chief Executive of Property Council New Zealand and has had an extensive and accomplished career in the NZ property industry, in both the public and private sectors.
Her previous work has included:
- creating the concept of what is now realestate.co.nz
- buying and transforming her own residential property management business
- strategic property advisor during the establishment of the Auckland Council
- General Manager Asset Development for Housing New Zealand
- leading an independent philanthropic institute to solve Auckland's housing crisis
Leonie has been widely recognised for her contributions including in 2017 being a finalist in the Westpac Women of Influence Awards and was also awarded the Property Institute's Supreme Property Award the same year.